Trunk treasure

 With the help of much grunting, sweating and a flat prybar - I got the rear seat out. Of course that left me with 4 cubic feet of mouse house / birdseed / and unspeakable things everywhere. Now that I contracted hunta-sypho-titus, I believe I can see in infrared.

In the hole behind the seat through to the trunk I found:
  • a bald spare tire
  • a wonky bumper jack and tire iron
  • a starter motor
  • some kind of galvanized chain
  • a spool of string like a surveyor might use
  • old beer can
  • roll of aluminum foil
  • AND ...
    • THE 4th chrome hubcap !!! HOORAY !!
There is more detritus back there which I can't see with a flashlight. I have not gotten the nerve to squirm across that expanse of biohazard to unbolt the latch yet. Need to vacuum out some spiders first - fortunately in the PacNW, we don't have any nasty bug life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No valve for you today

Not really a hateful 8 ...

Cleaing day