Empty Trunk

well - empty of anything I might want to keep ... still plenty of rotted trunk floor covering and rust and spider webs. Once the new filter for my shop vac shows up, I will suck the rust out. I got a toilet plunger out of the deal and some rusty tools. 

Oh, and road flares. I can not wait to light those.

I am making progress getting the engine disconnected so it can be pulled. First I want to drop the crazy heavy drive shaft and the transmission. I found a friend who I did not realize what a car nut he was. He happens to collect Fords and might just happen to have a spare of the same tranny except with an overdrive - and for that I am thrilled to make a deal.

I am thinking about 3D printing the trim pieces I don't have and just letting MY Mercury be a Customer Plastic Trimmed version. I saw The Graduate - the future is plastics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No valve for you today

Not really a hateful 8 ...

Cleaing day